Thursday, March 14, 2019

IN THE SPOTLIGHT Assured Notary & Fingerprinting LLC

We are pleased to announce our newest advertiser in the
Phoenix SPOTLIGHT Senior Services & Living Options Guide




Hi, My name is Joy.

​I have been an public notary since 1988.  I'm a Certified Mobile Signing Agent.  I'm also Certified to do Fingerprinting (for security clearance), Field Service Agent and Proctoring.

When you're not able to take time off work or can't get to a notary station due to  a scheduling conflicts, disabilities, hospitalization, childcare, or transportation problems, That's where I come in to assist.
​I'm your Go-To- Notary.

 I Gladly Provide Loan Signing Services at your Home, Jail, Rest-home or Business Location, Lenders, Title Companies, and Real Estate Companies.

I am bonded and Insured.  Certified by Notary2Pro and the National Notary Association

Member of: American Association of Notaries, National Association of Professional Women, and the National Notary Association.

Successfully completed and passed the training course entitle TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures Overview

My commitment to provide excellent service is my assurance of complete satisfaction.  I assure you that I will provide the level of service you expect and deserve.


Picture
Certified Mobile Signing Agent 
and Fingerprinting
  Joyce (Joy) Washington
                       (623) 760-5934                           

  EMAIL: Assurednotary@gmail.com
Call, Text or Email 
7 days a week- By appointment only



Serving PHOENIX, ARIZONA ( West-side and surrounding area)
Maricopa County

Picture
I am not a lawyer or attorney and am not qualified to give any legal advice.   I 'm a unbiased or impartial witness to the signing of loan or other type of documents and not allowed to render legal or other advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment